"Educate to excel in Social Transformation"
A schedule at a glance is listed below. Check the program for Orkestrim'20 and get to know about the event.If you want to know more details contact specific event co-ordinators
• Participants should send the paper in IEEE format (two column format) which can be downloaded from internet or from the official symposium website.
• Max Page limit-6 pages
• Paper should reach us by 17th of Febraury 2020
• Registration last date by 19th of February 2020 (for Paper presentation).
• AI, ML, DL techniques
• Embedded systems
• Green instrumentation
• Smart Factories
• Recent trends in Renewable energy
• E-waste management
• Waste management and control strategies
• Sustainable alternatives for water usage
• Quality control
• Other technological trends
MINI PROJECT are welcome.
Submit your paper on or before 17th february 2020 at email@example.com
Praveena S - 9498024898
This event consists of three rounds .A team may have 2- 3 members .The team which scores the highest mark will be the winner.
• This round tests the cognitive skills of the participants.
• Multiple Choice Questions consists of stem with plausible options.
• The top seven teams will be qualified for the second round.
• This round tests the hypothesis, expectation about how a particular process / phenomenonworks.
• We round up with unintentional clues of thegoals of the experiments.
• Once you start innovating the logic, youwould be able to clear this round.
• Each team will be given a set of ten questions,based on the category they choose.
• The first team to answer most questions, wins.
Monisha J - 8838317303
Pavithra A- 9176450502
A set of images will be provided. The images will have a technical word
behind them. Participants should find the word by connecting the images.
• This event consists of two rounds
• This is a team event. Maximum 3 persons per team is allowed (one
person is not allowed)
• Participants will be selected to second round based on their marks in
• The team with highest score in round two will be declared as winner
• First round will be a Paper and Pen round
• Participants will be provided with a set of twenty questions
• First ten questions will be MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions)
• Second ten questions will be a set of images
• Each question carries one mark
• Second round will be a projector round
• The set of images will be projected on the screen
• Each team will get three individual questions
• Each question carries five marks. In case if a team fails to answer the
question in their turn, then that question will be passed to next team.
• If the passed question was answered correctly, then the team will be
awarded three marks for that question
Ashwin B - 9597764458
Chandran J - 7092053592
In this event,the participants will find the bugs(mistakes) in the circuit
and the clues will be provided.
• This event consist of 3 rounds
• This is a team event. Minimum 2 members in a team.
• Participants will be selected based their marks.
• The highest score in round 3 will be the winner.
• The participants will select the game based on lot system.
• It is a paper & pen round.
• This round is like word game .
• Technical words will given to participant 1 and Participant 2 will find the
word based on the clues given by participant 1.
NIVAS J - 8228889474
NAVABHARATHI S - 8838413452
Early registration for Orkestrim 2020 is now open. The registration fee of ₹ 100 per person which includes participation certificate, food and entry fee for the events
Check out the FAQs to find the answers to common questions. Can't find your question answered here? Contact us.
The registration rate for the all the events is including food and certificate is ₹ 100
Here, you will find directions to the event venue. More space to meet and network!